In recognition of Black History Month, Blogger Secret Asian Girl, provides an interesting perspective on Mourner’s Bench as she shares her childhood memories growing up as a young Asian girl in elementary and middle school. Click here to read the review.
- Excerpt from Mourner’s Bench, “I Flunked It,” Nat . Brut Literary Journal
- Interview with Eileen MacDougall Episode 43- Book Stew
- Novel Excerpt: I FLUNKED IT by Sanderia Faye, Nat . Brut Literary Journal
- PBS Books & Co. AZ Poet Laureate Alberto Rios Interviews and Sanderia Faye
- AFRICAN DIASPORA: NEW DIALOGUES-Hosted and Facilitated by Author Sanderia Faye, Winner, 2016 Wright / Hurston Award for Debut Fiction