Books & Wine Pairing
Sanderia Faye, Sommelier
Every book has its own mood that also affects the reader’s emotions as he/she invests in the narrator’s journey. Many readers sip on a glass of wine while turning the pages of a good book. Wine has been paired with food since the beginning of time, but we don’t generally consider what wines would be appropriate for the book we’re reading. Sanderia Faye believes that wine should be paired with books similar to the way it is paired with a three-course meal and dessert. She asked renown authors to write about the mood for each section of their book, beginning middle and end. Then she used her expertise as a sommelier and author to pair a wine for each section of the book. She also suggests an “finishing” drink for when you contemplate or discuss the book with others. Take this book journey with Faye. Try the wines she has painstakingly suggested for you. She guarantees it will enhance your reading pleasure.
• Winner of the Hurston/Wright Legacy Award for Debut Fiction
• More than five years of experience teaching composition, creative writing and literature courses
• Nationally recognized author with a University press published novel
• Experienced curriculum designer and instructor for community-based creative writing courses
• Adept at bridging higher education with writer’s communities, programs and initiatives
• More than 15 years of leadership experience in the corporate arena building executive level networks, increasing sales and employee productivity and launching successful marketing campaigns
• Successful record of designing and producing events that improve awareness, build strong community relations and make a real difference to the lives of others institution
• Passionate about education and tenacious in the pursuit of goals
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.